Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Do not think the thoughts-which-must-not-be-named!

Oh dear Evanna!  I am very confused, scared, and turned on.  No, no, no.  Do not sin against Evanna your God.  The girl on the right is extremely hot, she has a hot dress, and you can see things which must not be named.  The dress is tight and the angle is....wait.  OH no.  No more!  Btw.  Evanna is beautiful as always.  Look at her perfect eyes, perfect hair.  Next to the girl that... omg.  I'll end this post here because I suddenly have to take a long cold shower.  Oh dear God.  I have sinned against Evanna!

3 comments:

djroms said...

hello les sexy womans viens sur mon blog faire un petit tours

djroms57.blogspot.com

a bientot

Luna Lover said...

Dude,

I have no idea what you just said but if you just said sexy and wanna get with it then I agree.

Unknown said...

I can't tell if this is a joke... That girl is uglyyy...
But Evanna is gorgeous as always <3